Thursday 10 December 2009

Website Updated Xmas Lights Switch On 2009








http://www.dentonmanchester.co.uk/
has now been updated with the Christmas Lights Switch On 2009, there are images, video clips and audio from the event. Sorry it took so long to do had loads of stuff on and I've only just got round to it this morning, anyway its done now.

I've had to move the videos/mp3s to a different server, the free servers I use doesn't allow mp3s file nor does it allow files over 8mb.. You shouldn't notice any different but if the images don't show just refresh the webpage.

I will be in Denton over the Christmas period and I have plenty of time to get more images and update the site. I also need to find out the opening times for the shops on Crownpoint North for over the Christmas period.

Hope you enjoy the Christmas page...
Paul Richardson

No comments: