Sunday 28 November 2010

Website has been Updated (Nov 2010)


Yes its really true the site has finally been updated
http://www.dentonmanchester.co.uk I havent uploaded any video from Denton Carnival but there are images on the website instead. You can also view a slideshow of the Carnival on You Tube (Link). Updated on the website are 32 images from the Carnival 2010, 1 Photo from 1960's, 6 photos from Pre 1950's, 6 Funfair images, 1 image from the Advertisment section, 3 images from the Misc section and 2 books added produced by John Moores Hat Factory between 1901-1910.

Please if anyone has any images they can upload so I can add them to the website please upload
here. I didnt manage to go to the Christmas Lights switch on as I had man flu, but luckly I recoverd. So if you went I hope you had an excellent time, don't forget to upload the photographs if you have any. I will be in Denton over the Christmas period so hopefully I will mange to take some photographs, with any luck it will be snowing like last year then I can go sledding in Denton Woods again with the kids. Enjoy the update,

Regards,

Paul Richardson


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work paul. Keep it up. I always liked visiting Denton in my younger days. My grandmother lived on Acre Street and another at Thornley Park with other relatives around the area as well as some classmates at Ashton Tech.